Monday, February 9, 2009

Services of Designs for Peace

The purpose of this blog is to share what I have learned about cultivating a Life of Santosha or Contentment in an Age of Discontent. As I enter the third trimester of life, I am committed to living harmoniously. To practice Contentment means that, moment by moment, I re-commit to...
  • observing and accepting what life brings, no matter what;
  • remembering my commitment to practice Contentment;
  • meditating and discerning the wise action and then responding at the right time and place with wisdom and lovingkindness.

Here are some practical ways that I can help you to cultivate Contentment in your daily life.


Meditation Classes (available for groups or one-to-one)
  • How to establish a daily meditation practice
  • How to develop the Witness practice
  • How to increase peace of mind through The Object of Beauty Meditation
  • How to cultivate Santosha or Contentment
  • How to develop an intimate relationship with the Divine
  • How to create a meditative lifestyle



SoulCollage® Circles To Mark Rites of Passage

If you are looking for a different, meaningful and joyful way to celebrate life's turning points, invite your loved ones to make SoulCollage® cards together. I can help you design a memorable event for...

  • Birthday parties
  • Wedding showers
  • House Warmings
  • Baby showers
  • Anniversaries
  • Retirement
  • End of life passages, celebrating the life of a departed loved one.




Spiritual Partnership Circles
  • If you want more intimate communication with your closest family and friends, I can teach you a structure that enhances intimacy and some effective communication techniques to deepen your understanding, compassion and respect for one another.
  • I can also teach you a respectful way to discuss difficult or controversial issues.


Coaching
Supporting you to shift your thinking and create easy to use systems to help you
  • Manage time, space and projects
  • Organize rooms, closets, files, drawers, etc.
  • Create a beautiful and peaceful environment

3 comments:

  1. Hi Angel,

    Your images are beautiful! Thank you for sharing your teaching with the world.

    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marti,
    Your SoulCollage cards are stunning testaments to the quality life that you lead and teach to others. Thank you for sharing these profound images with the rest of us. Sandy Guderyon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always I am inspired by the way you live your life Marti. The things you do and create and share with others. Thank you for your inspiration, questions to ponder, and encouagement to help me in the process of giving my studio some long needed attention and a face-lift. I created a ritual to both cleanse the space and bring in joy,light and of course creativty to my newly painted/organized studio. Ican't wait to enjoy my "new" space!!

    ReplyDelete